Thursday, January 1, 2009

On to Eclipse =)

So i have to say these books have been somewhat easy for me to read! They keep my attention the entire time and while some parts drag a bit, it is more of a build up to the next exciting part rather than a bore so I am very excited i have made it this far!! I read it when ever I have time so I am hoping to finish at least this book up in the next 3 weeks since I am renting it and Breaking Dawn from the library. I only get to renew once so I need to hurry =)

4 comments:

  1. I've read them all now! All three of my teenage girls are reading/have read them too. Two of them went to see the movie together and I took the othe rone to go and see it the next day.

    And I keep thinking up new designs to add to the Twilight section of my shop.
    http://www.cafepress.com/fyfephotography/6222223

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the movie too! I can't wait to find time to finish Eclipse and breaking dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up :) i'm glad you're enjoying them - I *LOVE* book 3!

    ReplyDelete

The kids xmas card 2009

The kids xmas card 2009
Laura Manzano Photography & designs, digi scrap kit by Shabby Princess

The family October 2009

The family October 2009
Amber Seng Photography

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Fam! December 2006

The Fam! December 2006

I am a Lost fanatic!!!


playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones