Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Day In The Life!

I am sitting here procrastinating already! I have so much to do today and can you believe some of it is already done???

For starters today is picture day at school so I woke up extra early so I could style Wes and Lanie's Hair.... yes you read that right! I STYLED Wesley's hair LOL seems there is a girl...in 8th grade that likes his hair all flippy and his curls of course! If i showed you a picture of this kid last school year and compared it to him now you would not believe how long his hair has gotten!! and OMG the curls! I wish I could find a picture of his dad in High school because he had the same exact hairstyle LOL So anyway he wore one of his red graffiti styles Aeropostale shirts. Martie did not want me to style her hair {big surprise} and instead of the cute gap butterfly shirt I set out for her she wore an old navy rocker style tee. Lanie wore her butterfly tee (even though the hem is coming out boohoo) and her butterfly clippie. Who wants to bet that thing will NOT be in her hair correctly for the picture? Actually who wants to bet that the pictures will actually turn out the first time this year? LOL Call me picky but I am paying for these photos and I swear E V E R Y . S I N G L E . Y E A R . the photographer tells them not to smile with their teeth!!! UGH! I tell them in the morning before they leave YOU BETTER SMILE WITH YOUR TEETH!!!! Yet I receive pics a month later with lippy smiles... not toothy ones =( If the school was smart they would let me just go to this first sitting rather than me showing up on picture retake day with an attitude... {off my soap box now}

OK so next thing to do for the day should have been to shower but of course the towels sit in the dryer still damp UGH Why can't we just buy a new washer and dryer??? so I had to restart them and hope that I don't look like a total scum today at Zander's Speech eval.

Zander of course is still in bed but I need to wake him up shortly to head to his speech evaluation at 9am. it will last til 10am and IF the therapists think he would benefit from their services they will do an i.e.p. meeting right afterwards running til 11am. FUN!

Hope I remember to return the movies to blockbuster today as well =:-O

When we get home I really do need to clean up this house and stop procrastinating! I secretly wish our house was larger so it would fit all our crap in it without looking cluttered! Oh wait... I just said it out loud so i guess it is not a secret after all.... LOL

Martie get out today at the regular time and will be home around 3pm. She, Zander and I will have to be sitting outside the school no later than 3:50 to get Wes from Science Club and Lanie from Mentoring. Only to run straight to the dentist (which is 40 minutes from our house) to be at their appts at 4:30 UGH! Today is Zander's first time seeing the dentist so lets pray things go smoothly for him! (and the dentist LOL)

To the kids' dismay I might have to run to the Gap and exchange some thing since i will be right there in Naperville. Hopefully it is nice out so we can walk down the river walk as well.

As soon as I get home I am sure I will pass out from utter exhaustion but oh wait I can't... I have to cook dinner UGH (maybe I will cook it when I get home from the speech eval so all we have to do is warm it up when we return home heehee. Where is my crock pot!?!?!?

Well friends, I better run and get Zander ready! I am already exhausted just typing this all out. LOL

2 comments:

  1. well, I hope you end up with your pics - Anna's they did the wrong background (this was on retakes) and we've yet to see Talon's retakes, so I have to call tomorrow - UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so but in all honesty not a year has gone by (since Wes was in Kindergarten and he is in 6th grade now) that the 1st set of pics have been screwed up for one reason or another. One year Martie's whole right side of her body was chopped off and there was an inch of open space on the other side of her LOL

    ReplyDelete

The kids xmas card 2009

The kids xmas card 2009
Laura Manzano Photography & designs, digi scrap kit by Shabby Princess

The family October 2009

The family October 2009
Amber Seng Photography

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Fam! December 2006

The Fam! December 2006

I am a Lost fanatic!!!


playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones