Friday, October 10, 2008

Just Another Manic Monday! oh wait... Its Friday!!

Ok so I was up all night trying to organize a Gap order and forgot to set my alarm. Of course I was panicing when Louis yelled out "The kids are late for school, It's after 8 o'clock!!" this morning. I usually wake them up between 6:45 and 7am, feed them, find them clothes, make them brush thier teeth and hair and have them out the door by 7:35 to catch the bus. So we are all running around trying to get ready when I realized the lunch menus for November were due today. In the midst of the chaos I am calling out the lunch choices per day trying to write a W, L or M in the boxes so I know who wants what on what day so I can fill out the order forms quicker. I write the check and we're off!!! UGH! We arrived at school at 8:41am and I quickly signed them in.

I ran home and hopped in the shower with Zander. He had a Well Baby appt. at 10am in Morris which is 35 minutes away. Arriving only 5 minutes late, surprisingly enough, we sat and waited for the ped to come in and say my little man was in good health and growing well. (He is 27lb 13oz and 34" tall) We spoke about his speech concerns and then he got 3 shots in the leg. ouchie! He only cried because I was holding him down and once I stood him up and pulled up his pants he just looked down at his legs like WTF just happened???? He picked out a banana flavored sucker and we were off again.

We met Sarah and her fam at Chili's for lunch and then we all joined my sister for a walk uptown Morris. It was fun and relaxing!
(can I count that as exercise??? LOL)

pic below is of me and my BFF Sarah in Chicago



After Sarah and them left, Zander and I chatted with Auntie Paula (or PoPo as he lovingly calls her) for a bit then drove home to get the kids off the bus. A little hectic but we finished up homework while I fed the kids and washed dishes. We quickly picked out outfits for Wes and Martie to wear to the dance then packed thier bags to spend the weekend with Aunt Paula. Meanwhile dealing with a screaming/tired toddler and a whiney 7 year old who was mad because she was too young to attend the dance.

pic below is of Wes and Martie with their Auntie Paula!



Paula came over to pick up the kids and help me chaperone the dance til about 8:45pm when she dropped me off at home Lanie decided she wanted to stay at Auntie Paula's too but just for one night. So again scurrying to find PJs, chonies and a change of clothes for tomorrow was super fun!!! let me tell ya!

Watching the big kids leaving Zander decided he wanted to go bye-bye too and so he and I took a trip to walmart and target til about 11pm. and here I sit nursing him to sleep... reading emails... making more Gap orders LOL

going to go watch The Ex List and Gary unmarried on my DVR and head to bed! I have a Photography job tomorrow (2nd shooter at a class reuinion) and I need my rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The kids xmas card 2009

The kids xmas card 2009
Laura Manzano Photography & designs, digi scrap kit by Shabby Princess

The family October 2009

The family October 2009
Amber Seng Photography

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Fam! December 2006

The Fam! December 2006

I am a Lost fanatic!!!


playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones