Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What a Day!!!

Ok so I am an idiot!!! Zander's speech eval is tomorrow (better than yesterday I s'pose!) not today so we went out into the cold for nothing UGH! Well it's the first time we have been out early enough for Burger king's breakfast LOL I LOVE their sausage, egg and cheese croisan' wich! YUM! and Zander had french toast sticks and hash browns. We both had some orange juice too. it was very yummy! As soon as we got back home I dressed Zander in some warm fleece footy pajamas and jumped back under the covers to snuggle for a while. Once he took his nap I got up to do a few things around the house but didn't get very far. I had a horrible sinus headache and went to lay back down after an hour or so....

The dentist went well. Other than the fact they took Zander last... why the heck they did that I will never know!!! poor guy's attention span is only so long and we had to wait about an hour before they took him back. I went back with him and everything looked good. no cavities in any of the kids teeth HOORAY! so back in 6 months like always.

We stopped at the Gap in Naperville but it was too late and too cold to walk up and down the riverwalk, boo! We ended up passing by Fox valley mall, though, to do some exchanges at gymboree and we also checked out Gap too heehee.By the time we got home Louis had taken care of dinner and I got to relax and go through the gap group order.

All in all a productive day, I'll update about Zander's speech eval tomorrow =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The kids xmas card 2009

The kids xmas card 2009
Laura Manzano Photography & designs, digi scrap kit by Shabby Princess

The family October 2009

The family October 2009
Amber Seng Photography

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Fam! December 2006

The Fam! December 2006

I am a Lost fanatic!!!


playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones