Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In The Blink Of An Eye, A Week Has Gone By!!

OK so I have not been very good updating this (shame on me!!)

every time I think to post I feel like I should be adding photos to each post and then it goes downhill from there! Anyway....

A summary of my last week:
On Friday I finally ran to the store for tape and shipping supplies, then shipped out all of the remaining packages from my big group orders... and didn't get any of my cleaning done =/

Saturday I woke up around 5:30am to shower and get ready for a fun day of photography! I met up at 7am at the Morton Arboretum with my old photography teacher, Gene and an old classmate,Eddie. As well as two girls that are currently taking Gene's class. it was so fun! I love to get some insight from other people as well as see their final product afterwards. It is so cool how 5 people on the same exact trail can capture the most different perspectives!



here are a few more of my photos...

sky high Autumn Watercolors follow the right path
'shrooms fungi
Sit down or Leaf ;) DSC_0261 DSC_0309
DSC_0411 DSC_0293
DSC_0315DSC_0322DSC_0415
DSC_0338 DSC_0397



then afterwards I spent a few hours by myself at naperville's Riverwalk enjoying the gorgeous day and shooting a few more pics....



and some more...

DSC_0492 DSC_0459 DSC_0499
DSC_0457 Naperville Riverwalk
Riverwalk beauty
 DSC_0432 DSC_0461


Duck, duck, goose?


 



The rest of this week hasn't been too noteworthy up until today. last night we had Parent Teacher conferences and let me tell you Martie and Wesley are grounded until thier next progress report!!! They have both promised me they will do better so we shall see! Then We have Lanie who got straights A's =) We are very proud of her!!!! We haven't decided what her reward will be yet =)

I did 2 colors yesterday and 3 haircuts (and got myown hair colored YAY!) after I get the kids on the bus today I will be headed to my friend's to get my hair cut as well. The kids get out of school at 1:30 today and then we are heading to my friend paula's house until Sunday in Michigan. I will hang out with her and visit my friend Amy as well since they live only about 15 minutes from each other. We will hit the Apple orchard/pumpkin farm too so stay tuned for those pics ;)

will update when I get back...

2 comments:

  1. WOW, what gorgeous pictures! I am SO jealous of all the fall colors - with Nate's knee we didn't get to get up and have fall pics taken.

    you never told me how you get the pics side by side instead of one above the other.

    and thank you about the kids pic in my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much! I will have to tell you in IM about the pics LOL

    ReplyDelete

The kids xmas card 2009

The kids xmas card 2009
Laura Manzano Photography & designs, digi scrap kit by Shabby Princess

The family October 2009

The family October 2009
Amber Seng Photography

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Fam! December 2006

The Fam! December 2006

I am a Lost fanatic!!!


playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones