Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Calgone Take Me Away!!!

Why is it that I have to fight with my kids every.single.morning to get ready for school??? It is beginning to drive me nuts! No matter whether I wake them up at 6am or 7am (they have the be at the bus stop between 7:35-7:40) the girls don't want to wake up, Wes doesn't want to comb his hair and when he does he makes it look... odd (for lack of better word) and Zander screams and wants me in bed with him... UGH! I am getting tired of it and quick! I can almost guarantee that at least 1 child has forgotten to do some sort of homework, another will have an "ailment" of some sort and want to stay home (to sleep in, I'm not an idiot!), another can't find a shoe, another can't find a ___add random article of clothing here___ , another has "NOTHING TO WEAR" (in this house? yeah right!), one is "starving", another wants to puke if I put a pop tart in front of them....

And it all ends with me yelling " you only have ___ minutes before the bus will be there" or my favorite... "Great, the bus already left... now how are you getting to school?" It is a good thing Louis is not a very punctual person, he is usually still here getting ready so he can take them.

UUUUUUUUGH! Calgone Take Me Away!!!

2 comments:

  1. I have the opposite problem. My kids don't need to get up until about 7:00am in order to be ready in time for school, but the two youngest girls are always up at 5:30am to 6:00am and they ALWAYS wake up Connor who then needs me up with him IMMEDIATELY. No sleeping in for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that would suck too, (((HUGS))) I NEED my sleep!!!

    ReplyDelete

The kids xmas card 2009

The kids xmas card 2009
Laura Manzano Photography & designs, digi scrap kit by Shabby Princess

The family October 2009

The family October 2009
Amber Seng Photography

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Fam! December 2006

The Fam! December 2006

I am a Lost fanatic!!!


playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones