Monday, November 10, 2008

Just Me and The Boys!

So we had a pretty laid back day today. We slept in and then I read my email. I remembered today was the last day of COF for Gymboree so Wes, Zander and I went to 2 different stores to do some exchanges and I picked up a few things for Christmas.

I bought Zander this shirt and hat to wear in his pictures with Santa

and then we went to a pet store where I got to hold a parrot and talk to it for like 20 minutes! (it was so cool, I wanted to take it home!!!). We also checked out the leopard geckos and bearded dragons. (I might get Wes one for xmas)

When we arrived home Louis and the girls had just gotten home as well so i dropped Zander off and took Wes bowling. It was fun but i totally suck at bowling. I think my first game was 75 but my third game wasn't too bad at 143 LOL

I finished the night off by doing a haircut and beard trim for a friend and running to walmart after the kids were in bed for some holiday shopping.

Here's a list of things to do tomorrow so i don't forget them all LOL
  • get kids ready and on the bus
  • Martie has orthodontist appt at 9am
  • workout
  • call metra about santa train
  • shop for ribbon & start making hairbows for Martie's cheerleading squad
  • find the rest of baby clothes to sell
  • go through group orders and get shipping quotes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    The kids xmas card 2009

    The kids xmas card 2009
    Laura Manzano Photography & designs, digi scrap kit by Shabby Princess

    The family October 2009

    The family October 2009
    Amber Seng Photography

    The kiddos, christmas 2008

    The kiddos, christmas 2008

    The Kids, christmas 2007

    The Kids, christmas 2007

    The Fam! December 2006

    The Fam! December 2006

    I am a Lost fanatic!!!


    playlist


    Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones