Saturday, November 8, 2008

Insomnia? I Think Not!

Here I sit wide awake at 3:05am with only myself to blame! My dad is in town from Alabama so instead of napping with Zander at 9am this morning (fri) I was trying to pick up the house. I didn't even know he was in town so my house was torn up. (I am trying to "spring" clean before it gets too cold... so I had donation piles, sell piles and trash bags everywhere LOL not to mention dishes! and laundry ugh!)

So anyway, he stopped by right before the kids got home (early day today, they got out at 11:30) so we talked a little and he visited with the kids. Once he left, I had the kids help me pick up some more around the house. I didn't even get my workout in, boo! I made dinner for the kids around 4pm and had to drop Martie off at Cheerleading at 5pm. Which is when I started feeling crumby. I laid down with Zander while Lanie and Wes did their homework and at 6:45 the phone rang, it was Louis THANK GOD! I felt so crappy I didn't want to move so I had him pick Martie up. I slept for another couple hours and then woke up to get a drink... well here I am wide awake at 3:15 blogging instead of sleeping =(

I shoul go lay down but I don't want to lay awake in bed all night =/ wish I had my twilight book to read! better call the library back again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The kids xmas card 2009

The kids xmas card 2009
Laura Manzano Photography & designs, digi scrap kit by Shabby Princess

The family October 2009

The family October 2009
Amber Seng Photography

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The kiddos, christmas 2008

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Kids, christmas 2007

The Fam! December 2006

The Fam! December 2006

I am a Lost fanatic!!!


playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones